£26.00 - £30.00 per hour
Ealing , London
Expected to last 6 months with possible extension
Be one of the first ten applicants
CAMHS Operational Manager
The post holder will work in close collaboration with the Head of Service, Service Manager, Clinical Lead for Clinical Governance and professional leads, to ensure that all operational issues relating to the CAMHS service are managed effectively and efficiently.
The post holder will have a key role in developing, collecting and analysing performance information that supports the provision of the service, and service developments.
Temporary: Expected to last 6 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30per hour (Umbrella) or £26 per hour (PAYE)
- Managerial experience including ability to set objectives and effectively motivate and develop staff.
- Evidence of driving and supporting organisational and service change.
- Experience of service performance management and delivering on relevant performance indicator targets.
- Experience of service and workforce planning - short, medium and long term.
- Understand and be able to apply the concepts and techniques for
o Budgeting, monitoring and financial planning
o Costing and pricing
o Variance analysis and financial reporting
o The purpose of accounting accruals and provisions
- Experience in the following is essential
o Business case preparation including the ability to evaluate and analyse a range of options and preferred outcomes
o Evaluating efficiency, effectiveness and economy
- Advanced ECDL qualified or equivalent practical experience including advance spreadsheet skills to 'macro’ level.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and developments affecting mental health such as Safer Staffing.
- Knowledge of key financial performance targets for NHS Trusts and NHS Financial Regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks eg CQC, Monitor
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to communicate complex information to diverse audiences and develop effective relations with external organisations.
- Highly numerate and computer literate.
- Ability to concentrate and focus on a range of issues in order to meet tight deadlines and to prioritise & co-ordinate workload of self and others
- Strong leadership and managerial skills that command respect from senior staff and line management reports.
- Able to interpret national, regional and local priorities and set service objectives in line with these agendas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial and business issues effectively with both non-finance and finance staff.
- They will be responsible for delegated aspects of the Admin budget.
- They will be responsible for active management of all information relating to performance and activity, and the development of effective mechanisms for reporting and managing information that assists the development and management of the service.
- They will lead on ensuring the effective use of RIO and Data Quality in the Service.
- They will support the Service Manager to development of meaningful service user and carer participation in service delivery and development.
- They will line-manage the A&C staff as agreed within the wider context of CSU administrative team service management, including performance management.
- They will line-manage the Data Quality Officer and ensure all KPI’s are met and RiO is audited for quality data.
- To take a coordinating role in the project management, planning and coordination of new systems or approaches to data quality / performance management to support good clinical practice and business continuity.
- Support with recruitment and IT needs for new staff members and requirement during supporting new Project work
- Produce monthly Supervision and Mandatory Training reports to ensure compliance
- They will develop locally relevant policies and protocols and ensure effective secondary induction processes.
- Work with Estates and Facilities and Capital on local issues pertaining to the use of estate.
- They will be responsible for specific delegated projects as agreed with the Head of Service and Service Manager.
Senior Management Team
- They will in conjunction with the Head of Service and Service Manager, establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders relevant to the role.
- They will work closely with the Head of Service and Service Manager to ensure that the service responds appropriately to commissioner needs, that contracting agreements/SLA are in place and representation at key interface meetings with commissioners/stakeholders as appropriate.
- Line Management
Do you have NHS experience?
Do you have CAMHS experience?
Are you an experience Project/Operational Manager?
Are you able to start asap?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Tier 2 Team Manager £53,168 - £62,001 per annum Hounslow, Middlesex
M_o_R Management of Risk Foundation & Practitioner Online, self-paced £967.20 M_o_R 5 day Foundation and Practitioner Classroom £2,158.80 ITIL® - Operational Support & Analysis (OSA) with Official Exam Online, self-paced £249.00 View Project management courses
An innovative and forward thinking international bank requires an experienced Marketing Coordinator to assist with to help developing and implementing their marketing strategy. The role...
Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Centre of Child Health Dundee, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 25 daysLocation: Centre for Child Health DD3 6HH Grade: Band 8A Category: Other Therapeutic Salary: Band 8A (£49,480 - £53,414) Contract: Permanent Duration: Permanent Region: Tayside Hours: 37.5 Job...
A leading private equity firm are recruiting a highly confidential newly created opportunity for a dynamic Operations and EA Manager to lead and mentor their executive support staff. This role...
Job description People Source Consulting are currently seeking a skilled Digital Product Manager with a background in a Primary Healthcare setting to take on a 6 month contract with our public...
Are you looking for a new role within Digital Media, for an Integrated agency who work with global tech clients? As a Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for, project management,...
Engagement Manager – UKI The Professional Services (PS) Engagement Manager manages and develops key client relationships to ensure overall success of Splunk implementations. The Engagement Manager...
An innovative and forward thinking international bank requires an experienced Marketing...
Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Centre of Child Health Dundee, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 25 daysLocation: Centre for Child Health DD3 6HH Grade: Band 8A Category: Other...
A leading private equity firm are recruiting a highly confidential newly created opportunity for...
Job description People Source Consulting are currently seeking a skilled Digital Product Manager...
Are you looking for a new role within Digital Media, for an Integrated agency who work with...
Engagement Manager – UKI The Professional Services (PS) Engagement Manager manages and develops...