Back to Search results
Location Heathrow Airport
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Sunday
Working Times Between 05:00am and 11:00pm
Shift Pattern 4 days on 2 days off - mix of early and late shifts
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £21,500 per annum
Job Reference VE/11367/3/rc
In one of the World’s busiest airports, airlines and passengers trust OCS to deliver effective aircraft search, cleaning and support services. As the Aircraft Cleaning Cabin Manager, your role will be to ensure that the service provided meets the standards as per the customer specification and highest quality secure search and clean service is provided on board aircraft.
Reporting into the Shift Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The performance and management of cleaning crews
- Monitoring labour and attendance and acting as the first point of contact for all crew members.
- Taking a ‘hands on’ approach to deliver continuous improvement and ensure crews are adequately resourced to deliver safe and efficient delivery of the operation and that targets are achieved, whilst customer needs are met.
- Acting as client/ customer liaison on board and an excellent role model to staff and brand representative to the company at all times
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment with very tight deadlines
- Strong Communication skills
- A fully checkable reference history to cover the last five years
- A full clean UK driving license, Cat B
- The ability to pass a basic Criminal Record Check / Disclosure
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to pass Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) clearance
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well know industrial business to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world, we deliver over 70 internationally accredited services in countries around the world.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY, We work as EXPERTS.
Community Care Hero – BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23, BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT30, BT31 and BT67 Not all Superheroes wear capes!! Would you like? To be part of the UK’s largest community...
£9.50 - £10.32 per hour Antrim , County Antrim Temporary, full-time 3 months, could be longer Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Please see the Essential Qualifications and Experience as...
We are looking for an experienced individual with highly developed networks to join us as a Policy and Practice Impact Advisor. In our Advocacy and Policy department, we fight for children every...
Competitive salary Bristol International Airport , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Need to know Please note - The fixed term contract...
£8.72 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Make a difference every day – Become a care assistant. Nothing compares to the feeling that...
.Net Software Developer PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges. With over 1,500 staff...
Community Care Hero – BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23, BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT30, BT31...
£9.50 - £10.32 per hour Antrim , County Antrim Temporary, full-time 3 months, could be longer Be...
We are looking for an experienced individual with highly developed networks to join us as a...
Competitive salary Bristol International Airport , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first...
£8.72 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten...
.Net Software Developer PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service...