Role - Buyer (£30-50k, Power Tools)
Salary Circa: £30,000-£50,000 Benefits
My client is a highly reputable family owned Tools firm, who are one of Europe's premier hand and power tool companies, offering a full range of products to a diverse and extensive customer base. From tool selection, distribution, design, quality control, marketing, procurement, export and packaging this company does it all, offering a varied challenging and interesting role!
We are recruiting for an experienced Buyer. You MUST have specific Product knowledge of Power Tools, Power Products and Electrical Tools to work with an established Procurement team at their Head Office near Southampton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing new and innovative power tools and accessories from the global marketplace.
The ideal candidate MUST have specific Product knowledge of power tools, power products and electrical tools.
As an individual you would also be able to demonstrate a proven ability to identify new opportunities, prove experience in cross cultural negotiations and have a real aptitude for technical detail, project planning and delivery within tight deadlines, whilst also liaising with our Far East office team.
Senior Buyer - Responsibilities
- Supporting Buyers with NPI and existing Projects.
- Working closely with multi-disciplinary teams such as Marketing, QA and Far East teams.
- Ensure stock availability, Sign off on all stock purchase orders and pricing.
- Identifying products and ranges to enhance the product offering and working with the buying team, testing and marketing to make sure products come to market within given time frames.
- Selection of all new products.
- Working with marketing to identify products for promotional activity.
- Managing the flow of new products from import through the new product engineering team and then private label development with marketing.
- Setting the Trade and Retail prices for all newly selected products based on company margin requirements.
- Ongoing review of retail market to ensure the current and new products are competitive.
- Product knowledge of power tools, power products.
- Proven Purchasing ability.
- Team lead capability.
- A desire to be part of a growing company and learn their products.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to a fast growing industry, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you’ve been waiting for, forward your CV today for an immediate response!
Salary Circa: £30,000 - £50,000 Benefits
Benefits: 22 Days holiday, Pension, Numerous Bonus opportunities.
Location: Chandlers Ford.
Commutable from: Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, and Basingstoke.
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Design Engineer Duration: 6 months Location: Cowes Rate: £38.95 per hour Clearance: SC clearance (must be willing and eligible to undergo, prior to project start date) Key skills;...
Yesterday only 27 days until close Litigation Solicitor - A new vacancy has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor in a private practice within the Southampton region. The successful Litigation...
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a unique, well-established geodesic dome company is available in the Southampton area. The Production & Site Operative role The role of Production &...
BI Developer- BI stack- Power BI- Southampton One of the world's largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms are looking for a BI Developer to join...
Job Description Outline Job Profile: Reporting to Head of AIT Test Systems and working within a team of test system specialists to develop and deliver RF test systems used during telecom satellite...
C# Software Engineer - C#. NET, UML, Unit Test A C# Software Engineer with C# .NET is required to work on a six month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in...
Electrical Design Engineer Duration: 6 months Location: Cowes Rate: £38.95 per hour Clearance:...
Yesterday only 27 days until close Litigation Solicitor - A new vacancy has arisen for a...
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a unique, well-established geodesic dome company is...
BI Developer- BI stack- Power BI- Southampton One of the world's largest professional services...
Job Description Outline Job Profile: Reporting to Head of AIT Test Systems and working within a...
C# Software Engineer - C#. NET, UML, Unit Test A C# Software Engineer with C# .NET is required...