Role - Buyer (£30-50k, Power Tools)
Salary Circa: £30,000-£50,000 Benefits
My client is a highly reputable family owned Tools firm, who are one of Europe's premier hand and power tool companies, offering a full range of products to a diverse and extensive customer base. From tool selection, distribution, design, quality control, marketing, procurement, export and packaging this company does it all, offering a varied challenging and interesting role!
We are recruiting for an experienced Buyer. You MUST have specific Product knowledge of Power Tools, Power Products and Electrical Tools to work with an established Procurement team at their Head Office near Southampton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing new and innovative power tools and accessories from the global marketplace.
The ideal candidate MUST have specific Product knowledge of power tools, power products and electrical tools.
As an individual you would also be able to demonstrate a proven ability to identify new opportunities, prove experience in cross cultural negotiations and have a real aptitude for technical detail, project planning and delivery within tight deadlines, whilst also liaising with our Far East office team.
Senior Buyer - Responsibilities
- Supporting Buyers with NPI and existing Projects.
- Working closely with multi-disciplinary teams such as Marketing, QA and Far East teams.
- Ensure stock availability, Sign off on all stock purchase orders and pricing.
- Identifying products and ranges to enhance the product offering and working with the buying team, testing and marketing to make sure products come to market within given time frames.
- Selection of all new products.
- Working with marketing to identify products for promotional activity.
- Managing the flow of new products from import through the new product engineering team and then private label development with marketing.
- Setting the Trade and Retail prices for all newly selected products based on company margin requirements.
- Ongoing review of retail market to ensure the current and new products are competitive.
- Product knowledge of power tools, power products.
- Proven Purchasing ability.
- Team lead capability.
- A desire to be part of a growing company and learn their products.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to a fast growing industry, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you’ve been waiting for, forward your CV today for an immediate response!
Salary Circa: £30,000 - £50,000 Benefits
Benefits: 22 Days holiday, Pension, Numerous Bonus opportunities.
Location: Chandlers Ford.
Commutable from: Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, and Basingstoke.
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Category Manager We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta? We’re made up of 79,000 passionate people, call 1,302 stores home and operate in 10...
£38,000 per annum Portsmouth , Hampshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Maintenance Engineer (Gas Generators) Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from...
£170.00 - £230.00 per day Southampton , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website A leading manufacturing and production business based in...
Buyer Portsmouth, Hampshire £30,000 to £40,000 Permanent / Full-Time Advertised 11 days ago Closing in 30 days This plumbing/mechanical company based in north Portsmouth is looking to fill the...
Material Co-Ordinator A Material Co-Ordinator with knowledge of IDT role and functionality is required to work on a four month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client>...
Category Manager We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or...
£38,000 per annum Portsmouth , Hampshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
£170.00 - £230.00 per day Southampton , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Buyer Portsmouth, Hampshire £30,000 to £40,000 Permanent / Full-Time Advertised 11 days...
Material Co-Ordinator A Material Co-Ordinator with knowledge of IDT role and functionality is...
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum, negotiable Fareham , Hampshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the...