Business Change Analyst / ERP Training Consultant
£30k - £40k Training, Laptop, Potential Travel
Working for a leading technology consultancy that supports Business Transformation and specialises in user focused training. The company's mission is to bring people and technology together to make change happen. In-house consultants and analysts work with major blue-chip organisations globally to support business transformation by providing training solutions, communications expertise and technology-based learning resources. They play a pivotal role on client implementation projects to ensure that their people fully engage with the new business systems so that the organisation achieves the maximum return on investment.
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in a project management or consultancy role in a technical environment/setting
- Be Educated to degree level
- Be independent and resilient, and happy with constant challenges and change
- Be prepared to be occasionally based away from home during the working week depending on the client's location.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will need to build strong relationships with customer project teams
- Be prepared to occasionally travel around the UK and Overseas.
* You will work on major implementations of enterprise-wide cutting-edge IT systems projects.
* You will work with client project teams to identify business processes, user roles and appropriate change and IT training strategies.
* You will be involved in developing bespoke online documentation and eLearning, as well as delivering presentations and training sessions to user groups within the business to help make change happen.
Abigail Moss - Executive Consultant - 020 7612 3874
Change Manager - Elite 3e, PMS, Legal Change Manager required by UK Law firm to communicate the impact of various large transforamtion projects to the business. Need strong experience of...
Business Analysts are at the centre of how FCRT shapes, delivers and embeds change working with the business and our delivery partners. They are typically responsible for Requirements Management,...
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future. We want to solve problems for our...
Manager Manager required to join a Financial Technology driven Consultancy. This role will be sitting within the Asset Management sector, so a detailed knowledge of this area is crucial. As a...
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Brexit - Equity Derivatives Front Office - Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are analysing impacts to their booking model relating to Brexit and have a...
Business Analyst - IT Enterprise Services A Business Analyst with Business Process and requirements experience is required to work on a six month contract with the possibility of extension for our...
Change Manager - Elite 3e, PMS, Legal Change Manager required by UK Law firm to communicate the...
Business Analysts are at the centre of how FCRT shapes, delivers and embeds change working with...
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance...
Manager Manager required to join a Financial Technology driven Consultancy. This role will be...
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Brexit - Equity Derivatives Front Office - Investment Bank. A...
Business Analyst - IT Enterprise Services A Business Analyst with Business Process and...