An exciting opportunity has arisen with my automotive client, as a Business Analyst. This role is for 9 months, providing maternity cover. The successful candidate will be based at the company's automotive parts production facility on the outskirts of Portsmouth, reporting to the IT Manager.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
* Web Development / Support of existing and new Dashboard / Scanner transactions
* Business Analysis of new / existing problems.
* Test software modifications prior to end user testing and acceptance. Documentation of solutions.
* Produce necessary Process Flows, User Guides and Training
* Support users on a daily bases on operational issues.
* Learn and support other business software as required (such as QAD / Open Options / Cyberquery)
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Foundation Computing Knowledge
* IT based Qualification or IT work experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Experience of Web Development
* Logical Thinking / Flexibility to problem Solve
* ERP knowledge
* Team player
* Can cope working in a pressurised environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply today. Interviews will be held in the next 2 weeks and my client are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
You must be available for an immediate start. Please note that this position is for 9 months, and you must be available for the duration of the contract
Modis are currently recruiting for a Digital Transformation Manager with development experience to play a key role on a large scale Sitecore 9 upgrade project. Please note this is a 12 month fixed...
Commercial Insurance Account Handler (9 month contract) £25000-£30000 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm *Free parking on site, 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service), pension...
We have recently secured an exciting opportunity within insurance administration for one of the most exciting and progressive brokers based in Wolverhampton. Our client is offering fantastic...
Ethics teacher- Secondary School Title: Ethics Teacher Starting day: April Location: Medway Hays currently have an exciting opportunity for a Ethics Teacher to join a lovely Grammar school in...
Role: Reception/ Administrator Salary: £9-£10ph Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday Company: Property Management Location: Hampstead, North West London Duties: Answering Telephones Booking...
We have an amazing opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with Sales and Purchase Ledger experience to join a reputable company based in Narborough on a temporary basis starting immediately. The...
Modis are currently recruiting for a Digital Transformation Manager with development experience...
Commercial Insurance Account Handler (9 month contract) £25000-£30000 Monday-Friday...
We have recently secured an exciting opportunity within insurance administration for one of the...
Ethics teacher- Secondary School Title: Ethics Teacher Starting day: April Location: Medway Hays...
Role: Reception/ Administrator Salary: £9-£10ph Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday Company:...
We have an amazing opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with Sales and Purchase Ledger...