Bookkeeper - Full time - Permanent
Posted 4 days ago by HFHC Midlands Ltd
Wells , Somerset
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Home From Home Care Ltd are seeking a Bookkeeper to join the finance department of a very successful company whose finance and admin office is based in Wells, Somerset. The role is a full time permanant role, we are looking to commence the role as soon as possible
The Bookkeeping role will be working within the Finance team providing bookkeeping services to enable the smooth operation of Home From Home Care (HFHC) and all the other subsidiary Companies of H Care Ltd plus Harkstave Healthcare Projects, the associated property development company.
- Sorting and checking incoming invoices for accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers regarding payment or invoice queries
- Coding invoices over a range of departments and projects
- Data inputting on Sage
- Inputting and reconciling petty cash for all Homes/Services
- Managing finance of Service User holiday requests
- Inputting and reconciling credit card payments for all cardholders
- Matching receipts on cashbook to customer invoices on sage
- Producing customer invoices
- Assist with monitoring credit control
- Provide cover for the processing of HFHC Midlands’s weekly payroll
- Any other ad-hoc requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel Word etc.)
- Ability to work well within a small focused team as well as work autonomously
- Enjoy a busy, deadline driven environment
- Qualified AAT Level 3 OR previous bookkeeping experience
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Sage Line 50
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll is preferable but not essential
Working in a modern and friendly work environment, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays per annum and company pension.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week and the salary is £18,000 to £22,000 pa dependent on experience.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Bookkeeper - Part Time - BracknellHours: 20 - 25 hours per week - flexible days / start & finish times £15 - £20 per hour (depending on experience) Skills: Bookkeeping qualification with one years...
This is an excellent opportunity for a well skilled Trial Balance Bookkeeper / Accountant to join a successful and progressive local chartered accountancy services provider in a full time...
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing independent firm as an Accounts Assistant in a mixed role, working with a variety of clients. Client Details The client is growing accountancy practice...
Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant Location: Camberley, GU15 3HL Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 Depending On Experience Job Type: Full Time, Permanent About our client: Our client is a Chartered Certified...
An opportunity to join a commercially focused organisation that operate within the education sector. Under the direction of the Finance Manager, you will be assisting with production of the...
Fantastic opportunity to join a local independent firm in Haslemere with a friendly atmosphere. Client Details My client is a local practice located in Haselmere. Whilst they offer an efficient...
Bookkeeper - Part Time - BracknellHours: 20 - 25 hours per week - flexible days / start & finish...
This is an excellent opportunity for a well skilled Trial Balance Bookkeeper / Accountant to...
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing independent firm as an Accounts Assistant in a mixed...
Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant Location: Camberley, GU15 3HL Salary: £23,000 - £26,000...
An opportunity to join a commercially focused organisation that operate within the education...
Fantastic opportunity to join a local independent firm in Haslemere with a friendly...