Back to Search results
Location Gatwick Airport
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Sunday
Working Times Between 06.00am and 2.30pm
Shift Pattern 4 on 2 off
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £8.24 per hour
Job Reference VE/11761
The main aim of the role will be to carry out cleaning duties at London Gatwick Airport tenanted locations as required by your Line Manager and in accordance with the work schedule for your area. You will be required to perform these duties in professional manner to high standards.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning of the toilets, shower rooms.
- Restocking of all soaps, hand towels and toilet rolls
- Cleaning of kitchens, offices, lifts, corridors and staircases.
- Dusting, vacuuming and washing down all areas.
- Spot cleaning of the carpets
- Cleaning of hangar floors
- Ensure all my cleaning products as well as the cleaning cupboard is maintained to high standards at all times.
To succeed in this role, you wil need:
- Must be able to understand English language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- No Professional Qualifications are required, although must be able to pass the required entry criteria for Airport workers, i.e. Provide satisfactory reference checks.
- Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential as full training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now New Year, New Start, New Career? Do you need to blow away those...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of professional services. This is an earn-while-you-learn apprenticeship, with the chance to gain...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK Weekly Hours: 25 Salary: 8.22 Posting Expiry Date: 25/12/2019 In your role as a Domestic Assistant you...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Store Cleaner- Bangor We are currently recruiting for a cleaner in the Bangor Area. Your will be cleaning the store before it opens in a...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 20/12/2019 Sales Associate – Retail Store - Belfast £25,580 OTE, (16,580k basic + amazing benefits) 37.5 hrs spread across five days – Monday to...
Apply now Job no:668241 Contract type:Permanent Location:Bangor Categories:Barista Maestro Did you know Maestro means ‘Master of Art’? So of course, in our world that means Coffee Art – So only...
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland,...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Store Cleaner- Bangor We are currently...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 20/12/2019 Sales Associate – Retail Store - Belfast £25,580...
Apply now Job no:668241 Contract type:Permanent Location:Bangor Categories:Barista Maestro Did...