- Responsible for all aspects of the billing process
- Responsible for generating and submitting invoices/credit memos
- Manage invoice submissions on customer portals to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Assist the collection team with issues related to customer payments
- Handle all customer inquiries/requests and resolve any billing dispute
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to research and resolve external and internal billing-related issues
- Collaborate with our Accounts Receivable team on new customer system set ups
- Work closely with our Order Management team on any booking or provisioning questions
- Assist in enhancing and streamlining the billing processes
- Perform other special projects and analyses as needed
- 3-5 years of overall billing operation experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; professional etiquette with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and cross-functionally with broader, global team
- Ability to work extended hours during month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Public company experience with exposure to SOX is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
£8.21 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Contract, part-time Apply on employer's website Summary Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a F&B & Retail Team...
Reference Number- CAD-CM-BRISTOL-YP-1402 Job Title: Chef Manager Location: Bristol Pay Rate: £25,500 Per Annum Hours per week: 37.5 hrs per week Shift Times: 8am until 3.30pm Working days: working...
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Senior Media Manager and lead on an integrated media strategy that promotes our brand and helps deliver...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Financial Control Analyst Description NAFC Financial Control...
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as Team Coordinator, effectively supporting the Northern Ireland Team within UK Programmes, by providing proactive and comprehensive...
Position: Snr Café Manager Location: Outskirts of Oxford Salary: £32,000 Type: Permanent My Client is looking to recruit an experienced Snr Café Manager to work in the café of a prestigious...
£8.21 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Contract, part-time Apply on employer's...
Reference Number- CAD-CM-BRISTOL-YP-1402 Job Title: Chef Manager Location: Bristol Pay Rate:...
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as Team Coordinator, effectively supporting...
Position: Snr Café Manager Location: Outskirts of Oxford Salary: £32,000 Type: Permanent My...