Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Adult Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic client’s private clinic based in Buckinghamshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2/3 days per week for an ongoing period.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working within an adult service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to patients with a range of moderate to complex personality disorders. In this role you will assess, implement and develop an OT treatment programme according to our patient’s diagnosis and identified needs. This will be based upon findings from assessments including associated risks, in order to develop treatment plans accordingly.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
The Successful Candidate should be/have:
• A registered Occupational Therapist with the HCPC (Health Care Professions Council)
• Experience in the field of personality disorder
• Working as a Band 6 or Band 7 OT
• An understanding of Occupational Therapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to manage highly demanding clinical presentation
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Adult Mental Health - Buckinghamshire
Title is a required field
Forename is a required field
Surname is a required field
Email address is a required fieldPlease enter a valid email address
Contact number is a required field(to confirm you're over 18)
'Date of birth' is a required field'Date of birth' must be a valid date in dd/MM/yyyy format
The CV must be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, .wps, .odt
You confirm that by submitting your personal data that you have read and understood our privacy notice . We only share your personal data with our group companies and those categories of third parties identified in this privacy notice.
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Trainee Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s...
Job Description COVID 19 Tester What are we doing? Boots has a strong and trusted heritage in supporting the healthcare of the nation and in this time of need we have stepped forward to work with...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
Job Description About the opportunity Our Mobile Dispensing Opticians play a key role in the area at providing crucial clinical support in stores for regulated dispensing. You will work very...
Location: South Partnership ML3 0AA Grade: Band 5 Category: Nursing & Midwifery Salary: Band 5 (£25,100 - £31,649) Contract: Permanent Duration: Permanent Region: Lanarkshire Hours: 37.5 Job...
Job Title: HVAC Engineer Location: Covering Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire Salary: £35,000 per annum + standby allowance £2,020.98. Total Salary: £37,020.98 per annum Benefits: Company Vehicle,...
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of...
Job Description COVID 19 Tester What are we doing? Boots has a strong and trusted heritage in...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
Job Description About the opportunity Our Mobile Dispensing Opticians play a key role in the...
Location: South Partnership ML3 0AA Grade: Band 5 Category: Nursing & Midwifery Salary: Band 5...
Job Title: HVAC Engineer Location: Covering Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire Salary: £35,000 per...