An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant has arisen at a rapidly growing organisation in Deeside.
This is a leading business, offering a variety of different products and services. They have an excellent working environment, offering a part qualified accountant a brilliant training and development programme as well as a clear scope for progression.
In this role as Assistant Accountant, you will contribute to the overall success of the business and be responsible for supporting the production of monthly management accounts for several sites.
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation of the Management Accounts
- Reconciling supplier accounts and preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly, monthly and annual forecasts
- Providing accounting support for colleagues in other departments liaising with the Senior Management Teams based at Site and at Head Office
- Investigate and explain variances in the Management Accounts
- Support with the production of the monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings
- Invoice and Credit Control customers and update the Company cash forecast
- Deal with site suppliers including self-billing subcontract hauliers on a weekly basis
- Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks
We are looking for:
- Part qualified accountant (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Highly proficient in using IT, including MS Office and accounts software
- Sound working knowledge in Excel
- Experienced in accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral
- Good communicator at all levels
- Good team-player with the drive to see tasks through to completion and meet deadlines set
- Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Have the ability to take on further responsibility and progress into a Management Accountant role
We will offer the Assistant Accountant:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75601737
Based on the Wirral this busy little finance team are looking for an Accounts Assistant with previous experience working in a dynamic and varied role. In this role you will be exposed to working...
Chester , Cheshire £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE Temporary, full-time 0 applications Apply now This credit control role is a full business to business ledger...
Wrexham , Clwyd £30,000 - £32,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply now Page Personnel are working with an international manufacturing business in Wrexham to recruit a part...
Job Description: Corporate Title: Officer Location: Chester Line of Business: Global Credit & Special Situations Our Chester Office are currently looking for a committed and numerically-minded...
Join a team that recognises the benefits of professional development throughout your career. The company makes career growth and development a priority by providing employees with traditional and...
Fast growing PE backed service sector business in the Chester area is recruiting an ambitious part/newly qualified Management Accountant to join a recently restructured team. Reporting to the...
Based on the Wirral this busy little finance team are looking for an Accounts Assistant with...
Chester , Cheshire £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits,...
Wrexham , Clwyd £30,000 - £32,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply now Page...
Job Description: Corporate Title: Officer Location: Chester Line of Business: Global Credit &...
Join a team that recognises the benefits of professional development throughout your career. The...
Fast growing PE backed service sector business in the Chester area is recruiting an ambitious...