Architectural Technologist/ Architect
Salary – Depending on experience (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a Durham based practice, who are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated Architectural Technologist/ Architect.
Our client is a leading practice in the region with a reputation for professionalism, cost effectiveness, sustainability and functionality into designs. The company has a core philosophy of pulling together the best expertise into a project. This means you will be joining a dynamic team of architects who have won a number of awards on major projects for their clients.
You will be an enthusiastic candidate with a flair for design, excellent technical knowledge and sound communication skills. Our client uses Revit so this is an essential requirement.
* Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
* Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
* Developing specifications and tender documentation
* Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
* Developing links with contractors and other consultants
* Issuing inspection reports after site visits
* Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
* Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
* Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
* Development of Specification and tender documentation
* Minimum 3 years’ experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulation
* Ability to challenge building control/approved inspectors and Warranty provides with solutions
* Proficiency in Revit is essential
* Experience working alongside structural engineers and other design members
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
* Excellent Organisation skills, communication and time/ people management
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technologist / Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365000. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Manager Portsmouth 32939 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an Applications Manager to manage a portfolio of assigned services and products focused...
Position: Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week Setting: Inpatient Location: Durham, North East Type of role: Locum Dates:...
Are you a GDC registered Dental Nurse with post qualification experience looking for a rewarding Oral Surgery role in a Hospital environment? Do you want to gain new skills and find an area to...
Cleaner An exciting opportunity to join our fabulous team has become available. We are currently seeking a conscientious and committed cleaner to join us onsite and provide a happy and safe...
Recruitment Consultant Job Reference: SOHGV1C Location: Southampton Salary: £9.62-10.58 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience Contract Type: Permanent,...
Bar Assistant As a Bar Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success. You’ll be...
Applications Manager Portsmouth 32939 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking...
Position: Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry Hours: This position is a full-time role...
Are you a GDC registered Dental Nurse with post qualification experience looking for a rewarding...
Cleaner An exciting opportunity to join our fabulous team has become available. We are currently...
Recruitment Consultant Job Reference: SOHGV1C Location: Southampton Salary: £9.62-10.58 per...
Bar Assistant As a Bar Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for...