This role is predominantly associated with assisting the Engineering team on completing duties directly related to issues in the field. The role will be split between site and office work and provides varied day to day duties and responsibilities.
You will be rewarded by working for a growing company serving the rapidly growing house building sector who are a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer (2014 National Apprenticeship Awards). JLES has recently been awarded with Sub-Contractor of the year in 2016 in the Housebuilder Awards. Our successful teams are rewarded with foreign trips (skiing, Ibiza, etc.). If you are interested in business and not just construction then this is the ideal opportunity for you. You will be involved in all aspects of the business from engineering solutions to pricing and profit analysis and this opportunity could lead to you becoming a Chartered Engineer or Business Leader within our group of companies. We want people who have drive, ambition, personality and the desire to succeed and overcome challenges. We view this as an adventure and reward hard work with hard play at the end of the day.
A normal day would include:
- Assist the Project Engineering team in reporting to the client.
- Assisting the team with key projects issues as directed by the Line Manager.
- Assist the Project Engineering team in the management of consultants and contractors.
- Site inspections with Engineering team and adopting authority.
- Seeking quotations from Sub-Contractors.
- Cost analysis/Tender evaluation of Sub-contractors.
- Works under close supervision to achieve time, cost and quality in all assignments.
- Liaising and Managing Sub-contractors to complete works.
- Liaisons with various Local Authorities/Chasing Adoption Certification from Local Authorities.
- On site supervision of Stage 3 site works.
- Flexible where possible in role & team contribution.
Organised, keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time. VolkerRail is an established and experienced railway...
Assistant Estimator | Warrington | Civil Engineering | Â£25,000 - Â£35,000 + Package - Are you a graduate of Quantity Surveying Bsc or equivalent? - Do you have minimum 1 years experience of...
The University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM) is a large teaching Trust serving over 3 million people. The Trust includes two sites Royal Stoke University Hospital and County...
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work...
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-On-Trent Salary: £25k-£27k PA I am currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer based in Stoke-On-Trent for a world-leading manufacturer of...
Pharmacy Apprenticeship – Pharmacy Directorate Would you like to start an exciting career within Pharmacy in the NHS? Do you want to learn new skills and knowledge in the workplace whilst...
Organised, keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally...
Assistant Estimator | Warrington | Civil Engineering | Â£25,000 - Â£35,000 + Package - Are you a...
The University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM) is a large teaching Trust serving...
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on...
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-On-Trent Salary: £25k-£27k PA I am currently...
Pharmacy Apprenticeship – Pharmacy Directorate Would you like to start an exciting career within...