About the job
VANRATH IT are proud to be partnering with their client one of Northern Ireland's most successful home grown businesses. With substantial growth within R&D over the last 5 years the client has expanded substantial. The client is the market leader within their Engineering product sector which is implemented globally. The client offer the successful Physicist Engineer to work with one of the most successful teams within Northern Ireland coupled with a real R&D environment.
- Be a key member of a team delivering informed test plans and test reports
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications.
- Develop and carry out rigorous system and component level test plans, based on FMEA analysis of Design prototypes.
- Work effectively within a multi-cultural team to detail test design and methodology and resolve any defects that may arise.
- Document and maintain manual test cases
- Respond to changes that may include adding or altering test cases
- Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
- Degree or PhD in Physics, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Proven experience in developing characterisation experiments.
- Proven ability to accurately test, evaluate and report results
- Demonstrable knowledge in testing approaches and techniques.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience using known problem solving approaches/techniques (6 sigma, 5Whys etc.)
- Evidence of developing complex electromechanically systems, and devising experiments to test hypotheses.
- Experience with Photoacoustic Technology or Infrared spectroscopy.
An excellent benefits and reward package is on offer with this role that involves comprehensive training, and the very real chance to progress within a dynamic sector of the IT industry
For further information please contact Christopher Ryan in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330 250 or apply via the link on this page
Job Description Working within the Test Systems Engineering group you will be working on the design, development and support of innovative Test Systems solutions appropriate to the lifecycle phase...
QA Test Engineer | Automation Exposure | Permanent Role | £30k - £40k DOE | Belfast City (Excellent Location) | Free Parking | Career Progression | Bupa Healthcare | Flexitime and Work From Home |...
MCS Group is recruiting an Electronics Engineer for a Verification and Test Engineering role based in Antrim MCS Group is working on behalf of a global manufacturing organisation to recruit a...
C programmer / Python Engineer - Audio CProgrammer/Python Engineer - (Audio) VANRATH is proud to be partnering with our client a global pioneer in the consumer electronics market place. In an...
We are currently working with a leading High-Tech company who are looking for a conscientious Applied Engineering Scientist who demonstrates high levels of ownership and commitment. Ref: ...
Job Description Working within the Test Systems Engineering group you will be working on the...
QA Test Engineer | Automation Exposure | Permanent Role | £30k - £40k DOE | Belfast City...
MCS Group is recruiting an Electronics Engineer for a Verification and Test Engineering role...
C programmer / Python Engineer - Audio CProgrammer/Python Engineer - (Audio) VANRATH is proud...
We are currently working with a leading High-Tech company who are looking for a conscientious...
My Client, a company focused on engineering across the globe, is currently looking for a Full...