An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work on our DWP contract within Fire & Security, based in Tewkesbury.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for acting as a coordination point between Engineers, Operational Management, Suppliers, The Scheduling Team and The DWP to ensure the smooth delivery of Fire and Security service works within the UK. Administration support for larger installation will also be required.
The Administrator will be expected to provide additional operational support as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of The Operational Team as well as providing support to Regional Engineers, Operational Management and the wider business as required.
F&S - G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK’s largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities. For more information visit: www.g4sfireandsecurity.co.uk
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- Working with Management & Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of service to DWP
- Processing and coordination of information relating to DWP
- Supporting the installation package
- Completing standard risk assessment paperwork
- Processing invoices & approvals
- Reporting on customer and operational MI
- Providing Regional Engineer support (absence tracking / training records)
- Working closely with Operational Management on the DWP contract
- Liaising with customers for query resolution & provide updates. Customer Service for scheduling of engineers and subcontractors and suppliers as necessary.
- Processing purchase orders for subcontractors/suppliers
- Administrating general Ad-hoc duties as necessary and providing cover for other regions as required
Assistant Accountant eSift are currently looking for a part qualified Accountant looking for the chance to move into a fast-paced finance team with the opportunity to continue their studies in a...
Back to Search results Location Churchdown, Gloucester Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday - Thursday Working Times Between 06:00am and 6:00pm Shift Pattern variable...
As the UK’s largest fire-engineering company, COMPCO sets the standard in protecting businesses throughout the country from fire. With over 20 years’ heritage in the sector, COMPCO has the...
- Relief Security Guard Job Category Security Sub-Job Category Security Systems Job Level Team Member Country United Kingdom Location Cheltenham Specific Location - town or site location? GL50...
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to support our Clean Energy business unit at our Gloucester office. This Your role is key to...
Responsible for running our shop on a Sunday, you will lead by example and set high standards and encourage healthy sales. You will treat people fairly‚ give them encouragement and make your shop...
Assistant Accountant eSift are currently looking for a part qualified Accountant looking for the...
Back to Search results Location Churchdown, Gloucester Contract Type Permanent -...
As the UK’s largest fire-engineering company, COMPCO sets the standard in protecting businesses...
- Relief Security Guard Job Category Security Sub-Job Category Security Systems Job Level Team...
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Civil...
Responsible for running our shop on a Sunday, you will lead by example and set high standards...