Roots HR Community Interest Company is the UK’s specialist consultancy for human resources and health and safety services for the social sector. We enable organisations to continually improve performance and sustainability through better people management, whilst ensuring an understanding of and compliance with employment legislation.
Roots HR covers the full range of HR services from resourcing through to learning and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, health and safety and outplacement.
Location: Kidderminster Town Centre (Commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Worcester and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (daily start time 8.15am / 8.30am tbc)
Salary: £16,330.25 per annum
Closing date: 12pm, 10th July 2018
Interview date: week commencing 23rd July 2018.
- Answering the telephone, transferring callers, booking calls with consultants and / or taking accurate messages in a professional and friendly manner
- Setting up in-house meeting rooms including IT equipment for Skype meetings, webinars etc
- Researching and booking hotels and travel for the CEO, director and consultants
- Researching and booking external meeting rooms and arranging events, dietary requirements and travel arrangements
- Creating, updating and amending electronic documents, spreadsheets and databases, including company records such as client and contact database and distribution lists
- Keeping stock of office supplies, researching and purchasing when necessary
- Raising invoices as instructed by consultants
- Inputting sales and supplier invoices onto Sage, liaising with the Finance Manager as required
- Undertaking internal recording and billing routines
- Holding and reconciling petty cash
- Managing budgets for all routine office and IT supplies
- Collating and maintaining confidential staff attendance, overtime and expenses records for the Finance Manager
- In liaison with the Finance Manager and the landlord (or their agent), ensuring our office premises are serviced and maintained in line with the lease
- Sourcing and supervising tradespeople and maintenance people as required
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes at grade C or higher, including English Language
- Relevant office-based work experience
- Computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Experience of using IT systems and databases
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can-do” attitude
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Working or volunteering within a social sector organisation
- Managing a budget
- An interest in enterprise and HR
- Able to travel occasionally throughout the region, for e.g. training and exhibitions
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Office Administration, Administrative Support, Charity, Not For Profit, Membership, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Front of House, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Worcester , Worcestershire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now HR Manager - Worcester - Are you a Consultant looking to return to Private Practice...
Back to Search results Location Penn, Wolverhapton -WV4 Contract Type Temporary – Employee (Fixed Term Contract) Working Days Monday - Friday Working Times Between 08.00am and 4.30pm Shift...
Location - Kidderminster Salary - from £8.48 per hour Hours - 40 per week Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and Which Retailer of the Year 2016 & 2017? We’re on...
Back to Search results Location Penn, Wolverhapton -WV4 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday - Friday Working Times Between 1.00pm and 4.00pm Shift Pattern Days Working Hours per...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career...
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home – Worcester (WR5) £29,016pa – £30,888pa, 3 shifts/week This registered nurse vacancy is with a nationwide company that provides the very best training and...
Worcester , Worcestershire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Back to Search results Location Penn, Wolverhapton -WV4 Contract Type Temporary – Employee...
Location - Kidderminster Salary - from £8.48 per hour Hours - 40 per week Would you like to work...
Back to Search results Location Penn, Wolverhapton -WV4 Contract Type Permanent -...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000...
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home – Worcester (WR5) £29,016pa – £30,888pa, 3 shifts/week This...