Administrative Assistant / Admin Support - Earn £14.10 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £18.05 per hour (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a top 100 FTSE company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Admin Support for 11 months to join their team in Middlesex, to provide a comprehensive proactive admin service.
- Routinely handle all admin/secretarial duties, including setting up meetings, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar and proactive email management for the department Director
- Arrange meetings, events and conferencing (telephone and video) involving groups of people in different locations and organisations, ensuring that all-admin details are considered
- Responsible for international and domestic travel arrangements as necessary
- Prepare itineraries, transportation arrangements
- Exercise judgement and act independently while handling admin details for a variety of matters in department head's absence including communication with other departments, outside companies, consultants, vendors and internal senior managers
- Prepare/collate presentations, correspondence and reports for department and team
- Prioritise work to meet department needs, exercising initiatives and judgement in making decisions
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Previous experience in administration
- Ability to effectively manage numerous tasks with differing timelines and priorities
- Calendar management
- Word, Excel
- Time Management and Prioritisation skills
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Admin, Excel, Time Management, Prioritisation, Calendar Management, Word, PowerPoint, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Administrator/ Admin Support Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, are looking to hire a Administrator/ Admin Support. Purpose of your role This role supports the wider Multi Asset and...
Basic qualifications: O Levels and experience of working at senior level and RSA/Pitman secretarial qualifications. Excellent organizational/interpersonal skills in order to maintain a sense of...
Uxbridge , Middlesex £22,000 - £26,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 46 applications Apply now The role of the HR Administrator based in Uxbridge will focus on supporting the HR department with...
Uxbridge , Middlesex £25,000 - £28,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 12 applications Apply now Our widely recognised client based in Uxbridge are currently recruiting for a talented Senior...
Administrator/Secretarial - Diary Management A Leading Financial Services business are looking to hire a pro-active and experienced Administrator to focus on Diary Management and Interview...
My client in Bedford is looking to recruit a Management Systems Controller: General duties would include: • Updating company procedures • Auditing company procedures • Maintenance of management...
Administrator/ Admin Support Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, are looking to hire...
Basic qualifications: O Levels and experience of working at senior level and RSA/Pitman...
Uxbridge , Middlesex £22,000 - £26,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 46 applications Apply...
Uxbridge , Middlesex £25,000 - £28,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 12 applications Apply...
Administrator/Secretarial - Diary Management A Leading Financial Services business are looking...
My client in Bedford is looking to recruit a Management Systems Controller: General duties would...