About the job
We are acting on behalf of our Client, who is a well recognised and long established private sector firm, with over 40 employees, currently providing design consultancy to both their public and private sector Clients.
This role which is positioned below and reports directly into the Management Accountant will be responsible for providing financial support with regular updates daily & monthly within the strict deadlines.
We are ideally looking for the following;
- ATI Qualified (or part qualified and working towards qualification)
- Essential - 5 years recent finance experience
- Essential experience working within a financially regulated environment
- Experience working within a professional services environment
- This role covers a broad spectrum of both accountancy and administrative activities and consequently requires an individual that has the ability to operate across a diversity of tasks:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Ability to use initiative as and when required
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word and computerised accounting software
We are immediately shortlisting for this post therefore;
- All CV’s should be updated and sent via the link in a word formatted document
- Please provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in which we can contact you on.
- Please state your notice period & current salary.
- All applications will go directly to Louise or Caroline @ Access Recruitment Consultants, via the link on the job board or our website.
- All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. We will be in contact with you before sending it forward for any roles.
About Access Recruitment
Access Recruitment is the recruiter of choice for a large and growing number of employers, and we are well reputed as specialist recruiters for the professional sector within the NI market place.
We are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, which is the representative body of the recruitment and employment industry. We adhere to the REC Code of Professional Practice which creates a clear framework of values and principles, and actively demonstrates our commitment to professional and ethical recruitment.
Access Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for temporary positions.
In the event that we receive large numbers of applications for this position only those matching the criteria and relevant experience will be contacted.
T: +44 (0) 28 95900905
M: + 44 (0) 7825 940 840
Job Description Summary We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over...
Grade: Senior Middle Grade Speciality: Urology Buckinghamshire Duration : Ongoing Hello!!! Unite Medical are looking for a Senior Middle Grade in Urology to cover an ongoing gap with one of our...
Regional Administration Coordinator A life-changing opportunity Dementia devastates lives. By 2021, 1 million people will be living with the condition. But dementia won't win. Until the day we...
Location: Belfast Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Type: Permanent Start Date: 23 Jul 2018 Reference: BEL/293600 Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting a Transport Manager for our Belfast...
Who we are looking for The Government Services Delivery Centre (GSDC) is currently looking for an Assistant Manager (Senior Associate) to join the team. We manage grants on behalf of a number of...
0.5 FTE. School of Health Sciences. The University of Suffolk has seen significant growth in its health programmes and is looking to recruit an experienced and committed Moving and Handling...
Job Description Summary We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping...
Grade: Senior Middle Grade Speciality: Urology Buckinghamshire Duration : Ongoing Hello!!! Unite...
Regional Administration Coordinator A life-changing opportunity Dementia devastates lives. By...
Location: Belfast Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Type: Permanent Start Date: 23 Jul...
Who we are looking for The Government Services Delivery Centre (GSDC) is currently looking for...
0.5 FTE. School of Health Sciences. The University of Suffolk has seen significant growth in its...