A long established family run business, with a friendly and engaging working environment, are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their well-established finance team.
As an Accounts assistant you will be reporting into the Group Accountant and will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the accounts function.
You will be responsible for daily accounts tasks as well as assisting with month end procedures and required to help out the finance department with ad hoc duties.
o Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to,
• Matching and batching, viewing and matching purchase orders to invoices.
• Collating supplier invoices and submitting for approval, then sending to our other branch for processing
• Daily Takings checking and reconciliation.
• Cashbook Receipt entries.
• Raising sales invoices and small amounts of credit control
• Debtors and Creditor Reconciliation each month
• Petty Cash reconciliations, expenses, managing credit card expenditure
• Query resolution
• Identifying process improvements within the role
Working for a professional family business it is essential that you will be the right fit for the team - you will be flexible, self-motivated, efficient, and hardworking and you must have the following skills:
• Bank Reconciliation and general accounts experience.
• Purchase Ledger experience
• Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• You will have a high level of accuracy with a good eye for detail.
• Experience of processing payroll
• Experience of accounting systems (extremely desirable)
• Full driving Licence and be willing to drive between two sites
• Salary: £19000 - £21000 depending on your experience
• Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm ( 5pm close in winter)
• Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
• On Site free parking
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
My client, a logistics and warehousing group are recruiting for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. This temporary role will be based in Sevenoaks (Kent). The working...
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant required in Hadleigh Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will include: Providing assistance to the Financial Controller Responsibility for the...
Do you possess experience in accounts and book–keeping? Would you like to join a fun, friendly and dynamic company where hard work is rewarded with growth? We have an exciting Accounts Assistant...
Sellick Partnership have an exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established Private Sector organisation based in Macclesfield. Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join...
SF Group are currently recruiting for a unique and vibrant business in Derby who are looking for an Management Accountant to join them on a temporary basis . You will be part of a dynamic business...
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant Accountant – Banking The Skills You Will Use: ACCA Part qualified, relevant Accounts Payable experience in a banking/finance related...
My client, a logistics and warehousing group are recruiting for an ambitious Assistant...
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant required in Hadleigh Reporting to the Financial Controller...
Do you possess experience in accounts and book–keeping? Would you like to join a fun, friendly...
Sellick Partnership have an exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established Private...
SF Group are currently recruiting for a unique and vibrant business in Derby who are looking for...
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant Accountant – Banking The Skills You Will Use:...