My Client, a Global Leading Media business in West London is looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
* Setting up contracts, reviewing cost allocation, and ensure all expense profiles have been set-up correctly in SAP in line with contractual terms and accounting policy
* Monitor the Content email mailbox and ensure all Vendor queries are dealt with in a timely manner
* Timely processing of contracts in SAP to ensure payments can be made within contractual terms to vendors
* releasing milestones and preparing payment verification files to release Vendor payments
* Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for programming assets and liabilities and investigation and resolution of any anomalies
* Calculate and post the foreign exchange differences in liability accounts
* Set up and maintain program projects and budgets for programming contracts in SAP, as needed
* Monthly review of potential programming write-offs
* Demonstrate and maintain high standards of accountability to deliver superior quality financial information on timely basis to Manager
* Work across divisional lines on a global team to resolve accounting and closing issues and work closely with FP&A/Programming to make required adjustments.
* Continuous improvement and development of processes, controls and reporting
* Implement control procedures over the purchases of programme rights
* Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate analysis
* Ensure SOX compliance and appropriate administration and documentation for the Global Content Accounting function, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
* Thorough documentation of controls and processes
You will be an experience Accounts Payable Senior who is looking to progress into a more technical accountant role.
You will ideally have experience using SAP.
You must have a desire to study for an accountancy qualification.Enquire about this job
JUNIOR PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT Basingstoke Please confirm availability and an indication of the rate you seek Minimum job requirements: 2-3 years of general Accounting experience in a medium/large...
My client is a well establish Holiday / Leisure business with an impressive property portfolio and significant accommodation offering. They require a commercially minded and practical program /...
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a growing logistics business located in Barnsley. They are currently seeking an additional Credit Controller to join their well...
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC...
Morson International (Accountancy and Finance Division) Assisting with the recruitment to the position of Project Accountant based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. The role Reporting to the deputy...
Accounts Receivable/Debt Collection Location Southwest Dublin salary 34K to 35K Hours of work 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm An opportunity has arisen for our Client who is a leading market leader in...
JUNIOR PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT Basingstoke Please confirm availability and an indication of the rate...
My client is a well establish Holiday / Leisure business with an impressive property portfolio...
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a growing logistics business located in...
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps...
Morson International (Accountancy and Finance Division) Assisting with the recruitment to the...
Accounts Receivable/Debt Collection Location Southwest Dublin salary 34K to 35K Hours of work...