My Client a leading Consultancy Business with a well-established International client base is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their London head office team.
Due to a promotion in the department an Accounts Assistant position has become available. This role will report to the Financial Controller.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of allocated balance sheet accounts
* Acquiring and processing full depreciation for additional and existing fixed assets
* Maintaining the prepayment schedule (and other balance sheet accounts) reviewing on a monthly basis
* Maintaining and ensuring all intercompany accounts are reconciled and any disputes are correctly dealt with
* Calculating and posting all intercompany interest based on loan balance each month
* Posting monthly intercompany settlement journals
* Ensuring that all mobile phones charges are posted to correct department and resolve any disputes
* Ensuring all costs are posted to correct departments on a weekly basis
* Uploading and fully reconciling the cash book transactions on a monthly basis
* Providing information to other parts of the finance team and wider business on an ad hoc basis
* Review processes on a regular basis to ensure efficiency is maintained
You will be a Graduate with a good educational record to date. You must have 6 months – 1 years’ worth of experience in an accounting/finance team.
You must have a strong understanding of double entry and be prepared to be tested on this.
This role will look to pay full study support as well as offer a competitive benefits package plus discretionary bonus.Enquire about this job
Financial Accountant, Permanent, £28,000- £33,000 + Excellent Benefits, Watford, Hertfordshire. Our client is a very well established, global and reputable business based in the heart of Watford....
This Financial Accountant role reports directly into the Finance Manager. The successful candidate is likely to be a second time mover in industry who has previously worked in the media...
Our client based North of Aberdeen are looking to recruit a Financial Administrator/Controller to join their team on a temporary basis of 6 weeks. The ideal candidate will have previous recent...
Reference: J28601 Sector: Accountancy & Finance Salary: Competitive Town/City: Hatfield Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 13/04/2018 For more information about this job please...
Financial Accountant for leading global organisation Your new company A market leading international company. Your new role To assist the Finance Manager in preparation of monthly financial...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management and Reporting Accountant to join the team, taking full responsibility for all aspects of the management accounting and financial...
Financial Accountant, Permanent, £28,000- £33,000 + Excellent Benefits, Watford,...
This Financial Accountant role reports directly into the Finance Manager. The successful...
Our client based North of Aberdeen are looking to recruit a Financial Administrator/Controller...
Reference: J28601 Sector: Accountancy & Finance Salary: Competitive Town/City: Hatfield Contract...
Financial Accountant for leading global organisation Your new company A market leading...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management and Reporting Accountant to join the team,...