My Client a leading Consultancy Business with a well-established International client base is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their London head office team.
Due to a promotion in the department an Accounts Assistant position has become available. This role will report to the Financial Controller.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of allocated balance sheet accounts
* Acquiring and processing full depreciation for additional and existing fixed assets
* Maintaining the prepayment schedule (and other balance sheet accounts) reviewing on a monthly basis
* Maintaining and ensuring all intercompany accounts are reconciled and any disputes are correctly dealt with
* Calculating and posting all intercompany interest based on loan balance each month
* Posting monthly intercompany settlement journals
* Ensuring that all mobile phones charges are posted to correct department and resolve any disputes
* Ensuring all costs are posted to correct departments on a weekly basis
* Uploading and fully reconciling the cash book transactions on a monthly basis
* Providing information to other parts of the finance team and wider business on an ad hoc basis
* Review processes on a regular basis to ensure efficiency is maintained
You will be a Graduate with a good educational record to date. You must have 6 months – 1 years’ worth of experience in an accounting/finance team.
You must have a strong understanding of double entry and be prepared to be tested on this.
This role will look to pay full study support as well as offer a competitive benefits package plus discretionary bonus.Enquire about this job
Management Accountant, Barnet, Temporary, £28,000-£35,000 Per annum + Benefits This NFP client is currently recruiting a management accountant to join their finance team on an initial temporary...
Group Financial Accountant - Biggleswade £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus 15% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well established international business for...
To ensure that Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) open items for the entity are minimized and cleared in a timely manner. * To work with the Supply Chain and supply sites to manage and resolve...
Our client, who is a global leading engineering manufacturer of bespoke emergency services equipment are urgently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant. This exciting opportunity is available...
My client, a local authority is looking for a skilled technical accountant to join them on an interim basis. Good working knowledge of IFRS, regulatory reporting and expert knowledge of balance...
Assistant Financial Accountant – 12 month FTC – GBP27,000–GBP30,000 – Reading Currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join my client's dynamic team on a 12 month fixed term...
Management Accountant, Barnet, Temporary, £28,000-£35,000 Per annum + Benefits This NFP client...
Group Financial Accountant - Biggleswade £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus 15% Bonus plus...
To ensure that Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) open items for the entity are minimized and...
Our client, who is a global leading engineering manufacturer of bespoke emergency services...
My client, a local authority is looking for a skilled technical accountant to join them on an...
Assistant Financial Accountant – 12 month FTC – GBP27,000–GBP30,000 – Reading Currently...