My Client a leading Consultancy Business with a well-established International client base is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their London head office team.
Due to a promotion in the department an Accounts Assistant position has become available. This role will report to the Financial Controller.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of allocated balance sheet accounts
* Acquiring and processing full depreciation for additional and existing fixed assets
* Maintaining the prepayment schedule (and other balance sheet accounts) reviewing on a monthly basis
* Maintaining and ensuring all intercompany accounts are reconciled and any disputes are correctly dealt with
* Calculating and posting all intercompany interest based on loan balance each month
* Posting monthly intercompany settlement journals
* Ensuring that all mobile phones charges are posted to correct department and resolve any disputes
* Ensuring all costs are posted to correct departments on a weekly basis
* Uploading and fully reconciling the cash book transactions on a monthly basis
* Providing information to other parts of the finance team and wider business on an ad hoc basis
* Review processes on a regular basis to ensure efficiency is maintained
You will be a Graduate with a good educational record to date. You must have 6 months – 1 years’ worth of experience in an accounting/finance team.
You must have a strong understanding of double entry and be prepared to be tested on this.
This role will look to pay full study support as well as offer a competitive benefits package plus discretionary bonus.Enquire about this job
Job Description Cherry Professional are recruiting for a an Interim Financial Reporting Accounant for a manufacturing organisation based in Derbyshire. This role is temporary to support the...
Accountant required for educational institute. This is a permanent role to begin, or temporary to permanent if preferred. They are looking for someone to commence as soon as possible. Main...
A very hands and varied role with elements of planning & analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining daily finance operations, on-going improvements to procedures and controls, dealing...
Job Description Cherry Professional are working with a leading organisation based in Nottingham to recruit a value adding Assistant Management Accountant. What the role entails: Assist the...
Badenoch & Clark are exclusively working with a rapidly growing organisation based in Brighton. We are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant for initially a 12 month contract. Main...
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to be involved in the transformation of this iconic London property. Duties and Responsibilities include: *Preparation of monthly...
Job Description Cherry Professional are recruiting for a an Interim Financial Reporting...
Accountant required for educational institute. This is a permanent role to begin, or temporary...
A very hands and varied role with elements of planning & analysis, balance sheet...
Job Description Cherry Professional are working with a leading organisation based in Nottingham...
Badenoch & Clark are exclusively working with a rapidly growing organisation based in...
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to be involved in the transformation...