A front of house focussed Catering Manager required for one of our B&I contracts in Leicester.
You'll oversee the day to day running of the staff restaurant offering a breakfast, lunch and evening service as well as vending & hospitality.
The site is open 247, however this is a Monday - Friday position!
- Ambitious and commercially aware Manager with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business
- You'll maximise the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards at all times
- Continually looking at ways to help drive the sales on site but remaining within the set brief
- Initially improve standards and maintain a high standard going forward
- Have a 'hands on' approach
- Building excellent stakeholder relationships
- Previous catering experience is essential, ideally within a B&I environment
- Must have a proven culinary background
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sales driven and can think outside the box
- Eye for detail
- Previous people management experience
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
Apply for this job
Home Service Field Engineers £30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits Vacancies available in the following postcodes: Derby-DE7, DE11, DE21 Nottingham-NG31, NG34, NG13, NG12 Leicester-LE9, LE10, LE67,...
22-Mar-2017 George Home Office George House - Lutterworth ISD PROGRAMME & PROJECT Role Description: Programme Data Architect / Data Lead Asda are looking for a Programme Data Architect / Data Lead...
As one of our Deputy Managers we need you to be able to lead from the front on every shift. Being the key support to the General Manager means that you need to be there for your team and guests at...
Retail Store Manager - Leicester - Gallowtree Posted Today by O2 Telefonica Featured New Leicester , Leicestershire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time n/a 0 applications Leicester ,...
O2 & Telefonica At O2 we think technology is amazing. We`re the kind of people who get excited by new technology and can`t wait to share it with our customers. It`s this passion for opening up new...
Supervisor - Leicester - 36.5 hrs (014282) As a Supervisor you will report directly to a Sales Manager and will be responsible for the day to day running of a multi million pound turnover...
Home Service Field Engineers £30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits Vacancies available in the...
22-Mar-2017 George Home Office George House - Lutterworth ISD PROGRAMME & PROJECT Role...
As one of our Deputy Managers we need you to be able to lead from the front on every shift....
Retail Store Manager - Leicester - Gallowtree Posted Today by O2...
O2 & Telefonica At O2 we think technology is amazing. We`re the kind of people who get excited...
Supervisor - Leicester - 36.5 hrs (014282) As a Supervisor you will report directly to a Sales...