A front of house focussed Catering Manager required for one of our B&I contracts in Leicester.
You'll oversee the day to day running of the staff restaurant offering a breakfast, lunch and evening service as well as vending & hospitality.
The site is open 247, however this is a Monday - Friday position!
- Ambitious and commercially aware Manager with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business
- You'll maximise the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards at all times
- Continually looking at ways to help drive the sales on site but remaining within the set brief
- Initially improve standards and maintain a high standard going forward
- Have a 'hands on' approach
- Building excellent stakeholder relationships
- Previous catering experience is essential, ideally within a B&I environment
- Must have a proven culinary background
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sales driven and can think outside the box
- Eye for detail
- Previous people management experience
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
Apply for this job
Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? Can you provide service with a smile to thousands of customers, every day? Come and work with a great team, in a beautiful...
At Humberstone Day Nursery we understand that choosing a nursery is a very emotive decision. We fully appreciate what is important to both parents & children and our aim is to provide an ideal...
Home Service Field Engineers £30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits Vacancies available in the following postcodes: Nottingham- NG13 and NG34 Leicester- LE9 Meet lots of different people every day and...
Working in a busy environment, talking to customers and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of...
When people pay a visit to one of our Branches, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we're great to bank with. As you'd expect by joining the Halifax, you'll be working in a busy...
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of our Warehouse team. Working within a busy environment you will assist customers with loading goods, picking orders and keep...
Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? Can you provide service with a...
At Humberstone Day Nursery we understand that choosing a nursery is a very emotive decision. We...
Home Service Field Engineers £30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits Vacancies available in the...
Working in a busy environment, talking to customers and working with others to repeatedly...
When people pay a visit to one of our Branches, we want them to leave with just one impression:...
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of our Warehouse team. Working...