United Kingdom, | 2 months
£34,477 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Senior Airport Infrastructure Engineer - (EU/0001CS)
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services to industrial, commercial and government clients.
Jacobs has an enviable reputation in the UK consultancy sector as a result of a portfolio of high profile projects with clients that include Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester Airport Group, and many other regional airports plus other international airport clients. Our current portfolio of projects includes the role of Programme Management Designer for Resilience Programme and Airfield Designer for the next stage of the Heathrow Expansion Project including R3.
Would you like to be a member of our infrastructure centre of excellence based in our Winnersh Office, near Reading? We are currently recruiting an experienced Airport Engineer to join our established Airports design team.
- Lead a team of junior engineers and technicians working on a variety of airport projects
- Responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design and detailed design for major and minor projects
- Attend progress meetings and liaise with all essential stakeholders
- Resource, financial and commercial management
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering accredited for corporate membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers, or equivalent qualifications.
- Significant experience in airport design and construction
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional body
- Extensive experience of geometric design using Autodesk Civil3D
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the application of the airport pavement design procedures
- Experience of airport infrastructure design
- Experience of airfield inspection and pavement inspection including PCI
- A willingness to work overseas from time to time
- Airport construction site experience
- Experience of Autodesk Vault
- Experience of drainage design using MicroDrainage WinDES
- Experience of the delivery of preliminary and detailed design
- Experience of working with contractors
- Experience of airport planning
- Experience of use of databases and GIS
- Experience of Asset Management
We offer a competitive package at Jacobs, which includes a Pension and Life Assurance Scheme and the opportunity to participate in our Flexible Benefits programme. This offers up to 29 days holiday per annum and a range of additional benefits.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
: United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Wokingham
: May 18, 2017, 4:46:53 AM
Project Manager - Airports - site based at Gatwick / Heathrow airports £40k - £45k + benefits Airport based Project Manager for fit-out / shop-fitting company servicing blue chip clients The...
Development Director London Luton Airport Limited £74,688 to £81,511 plus car allowance and benefits How does a delivery budget of £425m and driving an annual return of over £30m at the UK’s...
Architect/Senior Architect | Central London | £40,000 - £55,000 We are working with practice based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Architect/Project leader to join their...
Location: Heathrow Airport, T5, Huxleys Salary & Benefits: Competitive The Casual Dining Group offers delicious food across 4 terminals in Heathrow airport. As the World’s busiest airport...
An opportunity to be involved on creative and prestigious projects; including Michelin star restaurants and private hotels. With an impressive 25 year track record, this boutique architectural...
How does a delivery budget of £425m and driving an annual return of over £30m at the UK’s fastest growing airport sound? London Luton Airport is the fifth largest and fastest growing airport in...
Project Manager - Airports - site based at Gatwick / Heathrow airports £40k - £45k +...
Development Director London Luton Airport Limited £74,688 to £81,511 plus car allowance and...
Architect/Senior Architect | Central London | £40,000 - £55,000 We are working with practice...
Location: Heathrow Airport, T5, Huxleys Salary & Benefits: Competitive The Casual Dining Group...
An opportunity to be involved on creative and prestigious projects; including Michelin star...
How does a delivery budget of £425m and driving an annual return of over £30m at the UK’s...