Promoter - Fujifilm Photography
Posted 8 May by Infinite Group
London , South East England
£75.00 per day, OTE
JOB TITLE: Fujifilm Sales Consultant (Promoter)
REPORTING TO: Field Sales Manager
BASE: Store based
SALARY: £75 per day (Inclusive of holiday) + £10 per day commission
WORKING PATTERN: 4 days per week - Every Saturday, Every Sunday
CONTRACT: Casual Worker Contract - 1 Year FTC
Objective of role:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to sell effectively
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
Successful applicants will be responsible for;
- Store sales including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best Fujifilm solution to match their requirements. Engaging with retail store staff to ensure they understand and interact with Fujifilm branded areas during the shopping journey, and have the knowledge to sell Fujifilm product.
- Maintenance of the Fujifilm display presence in the allocated store, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all Digital Imaging products
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value
- Actively develop additional sales opportunity through enhanced in store execution and focus activities in line with Fujifilm briefing objectives
- Effective delivery of product and sales training to store management and staff
- Ensuring that all staff are trained to identify the needs of customers and translate these to effective demonstrations of Fujifilm product
- Activating in store incentives, designed to deliver sales targets and ROI
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales Results
- Performance against commercial KPIs
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly report
- Quality of data
- Sales Ability
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience.
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry.
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required.
- Good attendance record.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Previous | Next Assistant Visual Manager Location: Bullring, Birmingham Employer: GAP Salary: Attractive salary Reference: 202542/13 Date added: 13 hours ago Apply for Assistant Visual Manager,...
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity. In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with...
Days of work: based on 5 over 7 days - weekends are included Our clients, a new company within this very exciting and expanding storage sector, are looking to recruit a Store Manager at their...
Retail Store Manager This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Retail Store Manager to join this well established, high-end Italian Stationary company based along Oxford Street. The role of...
Origins & Darphin - Creative Assistant( Job Number: 174432) Brand : Origins Job : Creative / Design Primary Location :Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London Fitzroy...
Origins & Darphin - Creative Assistant Brand: Origins Description This creative design role covers both Origins and Darphin brands and supports the Creative Team and Marketing Managers in being...
Previous | Next Assistant Visual Manager Location: Bullring, Birmingham Employer: GAP Salary:...
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity. In the retail business, we move fast. We’re...
Days of work: based on 5 over 7 days - weekends are included Our clients, a new company within...
Retail Store Manager This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Retail Store Manager to...
Origins & Darphin - Creative Assistant( Job Number: 174432) Brand : Origins Job : Creative /...
Origins & Darphin - Creative Assistant Brand: Origins Description This creative design role...