Promoter - Fujifilm Photography
Posted 8 May by Infinite Group
London , South East England
£75.00 per day, OTE
JOB TITLE: Fujifilm Sales Consultant (Promoter)
REPORTING TO: Field Sales Manager
BASE: Store based
SALARY: £75 per day (Inclusive of holiday) + £10 per day commission
WORKING PATTERN: 4 days per week - Every Saturday, Every Sunday
CONTRACT: Casual Worker Contract - 1 Year FTC
Objective of role:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to sell effectively
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
Successful applicants will be responsible for;
- Store sales including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best Fujifilm solution to match their requirements. Engaging with retail store staff to ensure they understand and interact with Fujifilm branded areas during the shopping journey, and have the knowledge to sell Fujifilm product.
- Maintenance of the Fujifilm display presence in the allocated store, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all Digital Imaging products
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value
- Actively develop additional sales opportunity through enhanced in store execution and focus activities in line with Fujifilm briefing objectives
- Effective delivery of product and sales training to store management and staff
- Ensuring that all staff are trained to identify the needs of customers and translate these to effective demonstrations of Fujifilm product
- Activating in store incentives, designed to deliver sales targets and ROI
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales Results
- Performance against commercial KPIs
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly report
- Quality of data
- Sales Ability
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience.
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry.
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required.
- Good attendance record.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
To support the Branch Merchandiser and help meet the key financial targets of Miniclub by ensuring stocks are optimised in the correct stores to deliver sales budgets, and to minimise markdown...
Previous | Next Part-time Deputy Retail Manager - Sundays only Location: Saltney, Chester Employer: Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation Salary: 2,412 Reference: RCSalt/741 Date added: 12 hours...
Previous | Next Multi-Channel Merchandise Assistant Location: Bury Employer: JD Sports Fashion Plc Salary: Attractive salary Reference: JDSportsFashionPlc-863/9 Date added: 10 hours ago Apply for...
Estee Lauder & AERIN Beauty -Retail Experience Executive( Job Number: 177587) Brand : Estée Lauder Job : Education / Training Primary Location :Europe, Middle East,...
Previous | Next Senior Photo Producer Location: London Employer: Fashion Salary: Competitive plus great benefits Reference: UOSPP/661 Date added: 8 hours ago Apply for Senior Photo Producer,...
Estee Lauder & AERIN Beauty -Retail Experience Executive Brand: Estée Lauder Description We have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Education Executive to join Estee Lauder & AERIN Beauty....
To support the Branch Merchandiser and help meet the key financial targets of Miniclub by...
Previous | Next Part-time Deputy Retail Manager - Sundays only Location: Saltney,...
Previous | Next Multi-Channel Merchandise Assistant Location: Bury Employer: JD Sports Fashion...
Estee Lauder & AERIN Beauty -Retail Experience Executive( Job Number: 177587) Brand : Estée...
Previous | Next Senior Photo Producer Location: London Employer: Fashion Salary: Competitive...
Estee Lauder & AERIN Beauty -Retail Experience Executive Brand: Estée Lauder Description We...