Full Time | Manchester, ENGLAND | about 1 month
£52,833 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Posted Today by Reed Featured New
Manchester , Manchester
£10.00 - £10.01 per hour
We are working in partnership with one of the largest insurance providers in the UK. They are currently recruiting for an in-house recruitment Resourcer to join their on-site recruitment team based in the heart of Manchester City Centre on an ongoing temporary basis.
This position is working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with an hourly rate £10 per hour. In addition to this, you will also receive a range of excellent benefits working as a temporary employee through Reed.
As a Resourcer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of the administration and data management tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard including:
• Answering incoming calls from candidates, clients and third tier partner suppliers
• Conducting telephone interviews for contact centre and branch based customer service associates (high volume)
• Conducting candidate screening processes including application screening and telephone interviews
• Co-ordinate on-line job advertisements
• Sift and screen CVs/applications from on-line job ads
• Co-ordinate job offer administration
• Provide point of contact for candidates during selection process
• Support senior colleagues with recruitment administration
• Support with co-ordination of face to face assessment days as required
• Dealing with enquiries and calls from candidates and clients in a highly professional and efficient manner
• Complete data entry activity, ensuring accurate and consistent data input onto database and appropriate spreadsheets
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Proven skills in candidate sourcing/ recruitment (preferable but not essential)
• Proven skills in conducting telephone interviews or previous telephone based experience
• Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively
• Experience of working in administration in a process driven environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, numerate and detail conscious
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, as well as other MS Office packages and the ability to pick up internal databases.
If you think this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Reed Education are delighted to be working in partnership with a specialist school in Liverpool to appoint a Teacher of Chemistry (A Level) for September 2017!! This school will offer you a...
A Project Manager (advertising/promotional campaigns) is required for our major media client based in Salford, Manchester. This is for an initial 3 month contract. The purpose of this role is to...
Director of First Impressions Manchester City Centre £18,000 - £22,000 + Annual Bonus Role: I am currently recruiting for an Director of First Impressions to join an very prestigious firm based in...
Mortgage Sales Manager + 40k basic + £70k OTE Salary: Basic between £35,000 - £40,000 OTE up to £70,000 Overview: A well-known award-winning financial services organisation requires an experienced...
A market leading training organisation, with a truly global heritage is looking to recruit an Apprenticeships Sales Advisor with immediate effect, due to a growing buoyant market. Salary £30, 000...
Linux - Virtualisation - KVM - Docker - LXC - Python - Bash - Git - Debian - Red Hat - Ansible - Packer This role is deemed inside IR35 A leading broadcasting organisation currently has a...
Reed Education are delighted to be working in partnership with a specialist school in Liverpool...
A Project Manager (advertising/promotional campaigns) is required for our major media client...
Director of First Impressions Manchester City Centre £18,000 - £22,000 + Annual Bonus Role: I am...
Mortgage Sales Manager + 40k basic + £70k OTE Salary: Basic between £35,000 - £40,000 OTE up to...
A market leading training organisation, with a truly global heritage is looking to recruit an...
Linux - Virtualisation - KVM - Docker - LXC - Python - Bash - Git - Debian - Red Hat - Ansible -...