Posted Today by Office Angels New
North West London , London
£18,000 - £21,360 per annum
Required For: 1st September 2017 - 30th June 2018 (Secondary) or 1st September 2017 - 31st August 2018 (Primary)
Contract Type: Fixed Term and Full Time
Application Deadline: Monday 5th June 2017 (9am)
Interviews: Wednesday 7th June 2017 - Friday 23rd June 2017
The Graduate Intern posts are an exciting and ideal opportunity for candidates who are looking at careers in teaching or education. If you are looking to develop your leadership skills and implement change in an educational setting, this role will appeal to you. We are looking for well qualified, aspirational graduates (2:1 or higher) who want to contribute to our highly successful school. There are a range of opportunities available within the secondary and primary phases.
Learning Specialists for EYFS: You will work within a Reception classroom and, in conjunction with the teacher, you will be responsible for teaching and supporting small groups of children in the class who need additional support or are the most able and need extension. You will assist in the preparation of resources and supervising children at various points and also promoting a positive learning environment.
- Teaching small groups of children in the class who need additional support or are the most able and need extension.
- Teaching children who may need to be withdrawn or supported due to their needs.
- Responsibility for teaching small groups or individuals in Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics (or other aspects of the EYFS Curriculum).
- Supporting the teacher with the preparation of resources, photocopying and carrying out administrative duties as requested by the teachers.
- Ensuring that the learning environment is tidy, organised and that the displays are of a high quality and reflect children's learning.
- Supervising of children during lunchtime, free flow, before and after school.
- Supervising and covering the class in case of teacher absence or emergency.
- Monitoring behaviour logs and carrying out the required administration.
- Carrying out homework checks and supporting the assessment of work under the teacher's direction.
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Curriculum, to assist with learning and taking daily observations that reflect the children's learning and progress.
- Assisting in planning, setting up and packing away the activities for outside learning.
- Helping the children learn and uphold the school and class rules and expectations at all times.
- Any other duties as directed by the Headteacher or a member of the Leadership Group commensurate with the role.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Intern
Are you looking for a career in Teaching or Education?
Are you a qualified and aspirational graduate with a 2:1 or higher?
Are you available to start work on 1st September 2017?
Do you live near or can you commute to Wembley on a daily basis?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Primary School TA position Graduate Key Stage 2 September vacancy Academically brilliant background required Excellent previous experience required A client Primary School located in Lambeth is...
Trainee Teacher – enter the wonderful world of education as a Teaching Assistant, and earn the opportunity to be trained as a Teacher at this wonderful Bromley Academy! Are you a focussed,...
Trainee Teacher – an unique opportunity for you to take a paid route in to teaching as a Trainee Teacher in brilliant Bromley! Are you a recent graduate with a passion for teaching? Do you have...
Waltham Forest London Primary Intervention Teacher - Key Stage 2 - Waltham Forest, East London - Permanent role - Starts September 2017 - 'Good' Ofsted School - 3 form entry - MPS/UPS Are you an...
Newham London Graduate Teaching Assistant - Primary & Secondary School roles - September 2017 - Newham, East London - 1st class or 2:1 graduates only - £17,000 to £19,000 - Opportunity for paid...
Ealing, West London London Maths Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London - Permanent role at a small, supportive school - Recent graduates with a real drive and enthusiasm for helping young...
Primary School TA position Graduate Key Stage 2 September vacancy Academically brilliant...
Trainee Teacher – enter the wonderful world of education as a Teaching Assistant, and earn the...
Trainee Teacher – an unique opportunity for you to take a paid route in to teaching as a Trainee...
Waltham Forest London Primary Intervention Teacher - Key Stage 2 - Waltham Forest, East London -...
Newham London Graduate Teaching Assistant - Primary & Secondary School roles - September 2017 -...
Ealing, West London London Maths Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London - Permanent role at a...