One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The document controller will be responsible for the overall control of incoming and outgoing documents throughout the project duration. The individual will be responsible for managing and controlling the receipt and release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, including calculations, reports, drawings etc. Responsibilities include:
- Controlling, recording and filing incoming correspondence
- Ensuring correct referencing of all documents
- Producing and controlling transmittal notices
- Controlling and managing confidentiality
- Controlling the release of documentation to the project team
- Controlling the Quality, Environment & Safety Documentation
- Controlling, recording, issuing and filing Requests for Information (RFI's) in accordance with contract requirements.
- Controlling other project related records and information
- Co-ordinate project information between engineers and managers
- Provide general administration support to the project manager and his/her team, including taking minutes of meetings
- Co-ordinate information flow between various departments and client
- Project administration experience, including minute taking
- Experience of working within large construction projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually when needed
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Skills in ensuring other team members are properly following administration processes
- Computer literacy skills, including a high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- The candidate must be able to attain a security clearance at least SC level and must be able and willing to travel to client site as and when required.
Job Profile The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million’s to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme...
PMO Support Analyst - (17004675) Description As part of the IPMI Business Transformation team, this role allows for the timely collection and publication of project related information. It...
Wealth Service Operations Manager : Risk & Control - 90125653 Primary Location :UK-Lanarkshire-Glasgow Job Type:Permanent/Regular Posting Range :9 May 2017 - Ongoing Description About...
Project Planner -Primavera/MS Project A Project Planner with Primavera is required to work on a twelve month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in...
92540BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and within that Enterprise Applications (EA) is one of our largest businesses....
Harvey Nash's Public Sector client in Glasgow require a Programme Accountant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with likely extensions. You will join a growing finance team tasked...
Job Profile The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging...
PMO Support Analyst - (17004675) Description As part of the IPMI Business Transformation team,...
Wealth Service Operations Manager : Risk & Control - 90125653 Primary...
Project Planner -Primavera/MS Project A Project Planner with Primavera is required to work on a...
92540BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting...
Harvey Nash's Public Sector client in Glasgow require a Programme Accountant to join their team...