Document Controller - Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge - Rate Negotiable
Candidate must drive.
Are you an experienced Document Controller? Are you wanting to join an award winning main contractor with projects local to Cambridge?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
* Award winning main contractor
* Substantiously expanding hence the position arising
* Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop internally
* Great office environment
* Friendly management and team
* Privately owned business
* Expanding locally in the area
Responsibilities of the successful Document Controller includes:
* Manage and control the drawings, specifications and design information between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Collation of tender submission documentation, and contract documentation
* Contacting suppliers, chasing orders, processing paperwork.
* General filing and office duties.
* Collation, management and distribution of reports, documents and contracts
Requirements of the successful Document Controller includes:
* Previous construction/site experience
* Have experience of document control procedures and ideally experience with software packages
* Good Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
* Accurate and good attention to detail
* Must show longevity to previous employers
Cv's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Title Salary/Rate £25,000/annum Location Chatteris Posted 18/05/2017 (17:43) Just Added Agency SLS SERVICES Apply Now Description - Senior Chemsitry Quality Technician - Chatteris, Cambridge -...
Job Description Control Systems Engineering Manager As a Control Systems Engineering Manager, you will be tasked with management of all Electrical Control System Engineering, and management of a...
Are you an experienced Technician with focus on electrical, controls and instruments? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just...
Truly fantastic opportunity for a Channel Controller with a leading homeware / lifestyle and gifting brand with a global reach and market-leading presence! Client Details Leading homeware /...
Title Salary/Rate £57,000 - £62,000/annum Full benefits package Location Huntingdon Posted 11/05/2017 (15:20) Agency Randstad CPE Apply Now Description Project Manager - Huntingdon, Cambridge -...
Title Salary/Rate £16,000 - £19,000/annum + pension. Location Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Posted 26/04/2017 (16:23) Agency The One Group Apply Now Description Job Title: Credit Controller Job...
Title Salary/Rate £25,000/annum Location Chatteris Posted 18/05/2017 (17:43) Just...
Job Description Control Systems Engineering Manager As a Control Systems Engineering Manager,...
Are you an experienced Technician with focus on electrical, controls and instruments? Are you...
Truly fantastic opportunity for a Channel Controller with a leading homeware / lifestyle and...
Title Salary/Rate £57,000 - £62,000/annum Full benefits...
Title Salary/Rate £16,000 - £19,000/annum + pension. Location Peterborough,...