Call Quality Analyst - Manchester City Centre - £25,000
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Working Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am and 6.30pm - 37.5 hours (Friday 4pm finish!!)
- 25 days holidays + stats
- Great working hours
- Life Assurance
Ideal background: call quality analyst, quality assessor, quality analyst, call monitoring, call quality, quality assurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading organisation that are going through an exciting period of expansion due to recent success and therefore are recruiting to meet current business needs.
The day to day role will be to assess and score calls, identifying issues and trends relating to quality and feeding this back to agents and managers.
As a Quality Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Carry out quality checks in line with the agreed standards and checklists and provide feedback in the agreed format.
- Monitor agents performance ensuring that they are FCA compliant and meet the required quality standards, providing support and guidance where weaknesses are identified
- Produce monthly & quarterly quality assessment reports identifying core performance issues
- Suggesting solutions to the management.
- Responsible for first line monitoring and that it is fully compliant with business regulations
- Commit to the on-going evolution of our quality assurance and training & competency frameworks through demonstrable challenge, review and enhancements made.
- Ensure that quality assurance results are used to provide effective, documented coaching & feedback
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved.
- Accustomed to working under pressure, achieving targets set, prioritising workload to achieve tight deadlines and displaying a proven track record in delivering results.
- Our client is based in Manchester City Centre are a market leader that are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
- You will be working on behalf of some the world's biggest brands and therefore the candidates chosen for these roles will need to have excellent communication skills and be highly professional.
For the position of Quality Assessor we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience of monitoring calls to ensure they are fully compliant
- Knowledge & experience of the finance/insurance market
- Previous experience of quality and compliance monitoring
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Knowledge and experience of FCA requirements is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with a real passion for delivering exemplary customer care.
Interviews are taking place immediately - send your CV to
m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Or call Matt on (07393) (763) (873)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Quality Assessor - Manchester City Centre - £25,000 View all jobs Posted 4 days ago by Search Consultancy Manchester , Lancashire £21,000 - £25,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 6...
Login \ Sign-up My Jobs 0 Toggle navigation Toggle search Toggle My Jobs Toggle My Account About Search About Search Services History Our Values Main Board of Directors Executive Board Corporate...
Customer Service Call Centre View all jobs Posted 23 July by Red Dot Recruitment Rochdale , Lancashire £17,500 - £24,500 per annum, inc benefits Permanent, full-time 37 applications Apply...
Call Centre Manager View all jobs Posted 21 July by C&M Executive Recruitment Manchester , Lancashire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time 18 applications Apply now Call Centre Manager - An...
« Back to results Job Title: Call Centre - Customer Service Advisor - Inbound Job Type: Perm Industry: Call Centre and Customer Services Location: Altrincham, Manchester, England Salary: £17k...
« Back to results Job Title: Call Centre - Customer Advisor Industry: Call Centre and Customer Services Location: Altrincham, Manchester, England Salary: £14.5k - £15.5k basic + Bonus We are...
Quality Assessor - Manchester City Centre - £25,000 View all jobs Posted 4 days ago by Search...
Login \ Sign-up My Jobs 0 Toggle navigation Toggle search Toggle My Jobs Toggle My Account About...
Customer Service Call Centre View all jobs Posted 23 July by Red Dot Recruitment Rochdale ,...
Call Centre Manager View all jobs Posted 21 July by C&M Executive Recruitment Manchester ,...
« Back to results Job Title: Call Centre - Customer Service Advisor - Inbound Job Type:...
« Back to results Job Title: Call Centre - Customer Advisor Industry: Call Centre and Customer...