BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/ DIRECTOR - CATERING-UK
Posted 4 days ago by Noel Recruitment Group
London , South East England
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / DIRECTOR - CATERING SERVICES UK
Our client is a leading supplier of food services through out UK. They are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager / Director that will have a strategic focus on growth for the company.
- Understand the vision & ethos and the operational approach of the catering business and be able to clearly articulate this to the external market
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to lead generation, tender to successfully win new business and work with the operational and bid team to deliver achievable financial and operational proposals
- Develop a strong sales pipeline including forward planning opportunities, identifying and researching new opportunities, and qualifying prospects
- Project manage sales tenders and proposals to meet all deadlines and achieve annual sales target
- Oversee all sales document production including formatting, layout and printing and production of pre-qualification documents, tender documents, presentations and promotional material
- Bring together different parts of the business to contribute to the sales process and engage with the client as appropriate, including briefing and preparation for site visits and presentations
- Assist with arranging events for clients, prospects and consultants and network to create strong and sustainable relationships with potential and current clients
- Build prospect relationships through telesales activity, networking and appointments
- Ensure that the culture of the company is sustained through values, behaviours and outputs
- Work on ad hoc projects that support the overall reputational impact to the business and help develop sustainable growth as required
- Experienced sales person preferably has experience at a senior level in Contract Catering/Foodservices or with a strong operational background and exposure to the business development process
- Ability to create compelling strategies for competitive advantage with the sales process
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to make the complex clear and comfortable communicating effectively at all levels from the kitchen to the board room
- Brings together different parts of the business as required through the sales process
- Resilient , understands the challenges of the sales role , and the highs and lows that can come with it
- Works well in a performance culture and has the ability to ability to act decisively when required
- Excellent numerical and financial acumen to the finest detail
- Is self-motivated, and should comfortable working in both an individual and a team environment.
- Experience in Bid & Tender Management is preferred
- Has the ability to multi-task and understands how to prioritise effectively
- Is a persuasive communicator with strong presentation skills
- Fully understands the company culture and lives the vision and ideals -
- Educated to degree standard or with a high level of relevant experience
- Strong IT skills including being proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite software as well as familiar with database management
- Excellent writing skills
- Personal attributes to include being well presented, personable and able to create rapport to develop client relationships
Salary Neg plus Car, Expenses and Bonus
Location preferably within the M25 Corridor/ Home Counties but open to all locations!
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel & Catering. We constantly are recruiting for the following positions : Management, Hotel General Manager, Hotel Deputy Manager, Hotel Assistant Manager, Hotel Duty Manager, Trainee Manager, Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Bar Manager, Conference & Banqueting Manager, Front Office Manager, Accommodation Manager, Rooms Division Manager Hotel Sales Manager, HR Manager, Revenue Manager, Events Manager, Catering Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Catering Supervisor, Area Manager, Regional Manager , Spa Manager, Reservations Manager, Guest Relations Manager .Chefs- Executive Head Chef, Head Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Pastry Chef , Breakfast Chef , Development Chef, Chef Manager, Group Head Chef, Hospitality Chef, Relief Chef
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Sales and Marketing Manager (Food Service Education) We are looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager for an exciting new role within a fast paced schools catering business. Reporting...
Junior Sous Chef Woodlands Park Hotel Cobham, Surrey An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at the Woodlands Park Hotel as Junior Sous Chef. As a Junior Sous Chef at Woodlands Park...
Tate Entertaining caters for all of the gallery’s events and most of Tate’s external events. Our success lies in a small and dedicated team that is able to produce an exceptionally personal...
Sous Chef - £28,440 4* Hotel - Central London A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Chef to work for a luxury 4*Hotel in central London! As a Sous Chef you will work closely with an...
Experienced Catering Manager with Kitchen / Chef experience? Love variety and working with a broad mix of clients? Step up into this newly created role! Running a residential education and...
Executive Chef - Leading Events Catering Company - London £80-90k plus Package, COREcruitment, 22 daysDetails Executive Chef – Leading Events Catering Company – London £80-90k plus Package Basic salary for the Executive chef up to £90,000 plus Bonus and package Our client is firmly established as...
Sales and Marketing Manager (Food Service Education) We are looking to recruit a Sales and...
Junior Sous Chef Woodlands Park Hotel Cobham, Surrey An exciting opportunity has arisen to join...
Tate Entertaining caters for all of the gallery’s events and most of Tate’s external events....
Sous Chef - £28,440 4* Hotel - Central London A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an...
Experienced Catering Manager with Kitchen / Chef experience? Love variety and working with a...
Executive Chef - Leading Events Catering Company - London £80-90k plus Package, COREcruitment, 22 daysDetails Executive Chef – Leading Events Catering Company – London £80-90k plus Package Basic...