Bookkeeper - Full time - Permanent
Posted 4 days ago by HFHC Midlands Ltd
Wells , Somerset
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Home From Home Care Ltd are seeking a Bookkeeper to join the finance department of a very successful company whose finance and admin office is based in Wells, Somerset. The role is a full time permanant role, we are looking to commence the role as soon as possible
The Bookkeeping role will be working within the Finance team providing bookkeeping services to enable the smooth operation of Home From Home Care (HFHC) and all the other subsidiary Companies of H Care Ltd plus Harkstave Healthcare Projects, the associated property development company.
- Sorting and checking incoming invoices for accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers regarding payment or invoice queries
- Coding invoices over a range of departments and projects
- Data inputting on Sage
- Inputting and reconciling petty cash for all Homes/Services
- Managing finance of Service User holiday requests
- Inputting and reconciling credit card payments for all cardholders
- Matching receipts on cashbook to customer invoices on sage
- Producing customer invoices
- Assist with monitoring credit control
- Provide cover for the processing of HFHC Midlands’s weekly payroll
- Any other ad-hoc requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel Word etc.)
- Ability to work well within a small focused team as well as work autonomously
- Enjoy a busy, deadline driven environment
- Qualified AAT Level 3 OR previous bookkeeping experience
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Sage Line 50
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll is preferable but not essential
Working in a modern and friendly work environment, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays per annum and company pension.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week and the salary is £18,000 to £22,000 pa dependent on experience.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Part-Time Office Administrator required for expanding Gardening and Groundcare Business in Witley, Surrey. Phase 1 is to bring up-to-date the bookkeeping etc and may require additional hours...
We are looking for a customer focused Bookkeeper with high standards to join a growing and successful Bookkeeping business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The majority of your time initially will...
Highly experienced freelance bookkeeper required for, initially ½ to 1 day a fortnight with a friendly village based practice on Surrey /Sussex border with particular responsibility for a local...
Bookkeeper - PART TIME £15.00 P/H As part of our small team you will have responsibility for steering the company financially during a period of consolidation & future growth, ensuring that...
MK Resourcing are recruiting for a Bookkeeper based in the Ascot area on a part time temporary basis. Working within a small team of approx 10 people, you'll be responsible for all payroll and...
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing independent firm as an Accounts Assistant in a mixed role, working with a variety of clients. Client Details The client is growing accountancy practice...
Part-Time Office Administrator required for expanding Gardening and Groundcare Business in...
We are looking for a customer focused Bookkeeper with high standards to join a growing and...
Highly experienced freelance bookkeeper required for, initially ½ to 1 day a fortnight with a...
Bookkeeper - PART TIME £15.00 P/H As part of our small team you will have responsibility for...
MK Resourcing are recruiting for a Bookkeeper based in the Ascot area on a part time temporary...
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing independent firm as an Accounts Assistant in a mixed...